Point Reyes Kayak Tour
Kayaking Point Reyes National Seashore offers some of the most impressive spectacles of biodiversity in the United States. Known for its abundance of harbor seals, bat rays, leopard sharks, pelicans and tule elk, this kayaking oasis is a marvel of conservation efforts, with an interesting ecological and political story to tell. This guided kayak tour in Point Reyes requires some paddling experience in order to ensure you’ll enjoy the entirety of the 4-mile kayak tour. Refresh your kayak skills and learn the ins and outs of iconic locations like Tomales Bay and Drakes Estero with your expert REI guide.
Tour Price Includes
- Hardshell kayak & paddle
- PFD (life jacket)
- Group First Aid Kit – Contents include would care items and over the counter medications for minor injuries and illnesses
- Dry bags
What to Bring
- 2 liters of water – water bottles or hydration bladder
- Water shoes/sandals that can get wet and will protect your feet. Flip flops/bare feet not allowed.
- Sunscreen/lip balm
- Weather Appropriate Clothing – Moisture wicking synthetic or wool
- Wide Brim Hat w/ Retainer in case of wind
- Personal Prescription Medications
- 2-10 people $ 179 per person 179 per person
*Minimum 2 people per tour
Tours, rentals, and add-ons may be subject to sales tax at the local rate.