Grand Canyon Fly & Hike Tour
Enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience with a one-day scenic flight from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon and back! Our partnership with Westwind Air Services makes it possible to visit Arizona’s natural wonder of the world in a one day tour from Phoenix. Head north on a narrated flight past the famous red rocks of Sedona, fly by the 12,000 ft tall San Francisco Peaks, and enjoy a truly unique scenic flight over Grand Canyon itself. Our flight will land just outside Grand Canyon National Park so that we can embark on a guided hike into the canyon itself. Enjoy a picnic lunch and learn all about the history and secrets of Grand Canyon from one of our professional hiking guides. After a rewarding day in the canyon, enjoy the return flight to Phoenix as you reflect on your truly Arizona adventure.
Hiking Tour location is determined by interests and fitness level of guests. Tour available from April to October.
They were excellent hosts from start to finish and beyond. Their guides for our trip (pilot and hiking guide) were both professional and personable.
Tour Price Includes
- Roundtrip airfare from Deer Valley Airport to the Grand Canyon Airport
- Van transportation from Grand Canyon Airport to Grand Canyon National Park
- Bottled water, snacks, and picnic lunch.
- Professional safety-certified guide to escort you throughout your tour.
- 1:7 guide to guest ratio.Applicable taxes, permit fees, and insurance.
What to Bring
Comfortable, weather appropriate athletic clothing – shorts and a t-shirt, long sleeves are recommended on cooler days, temperatures at the Grand Canyon are quite a bit cooler than in the Phoenix area.
Close-toed athletic shoes (sneakers). Guests who have brought hiking specific footwear are encouraged to wear it.
Sunglasses, sunscreen, camera, lip balm, medications, hat, etc.
Upgrades + Additions
Hotel/Residence Pick Up
$125 per group – inquire over the phone
- 30 to 40 liter daypack ($15 per pack)
- Trekking poles (complimentary upon request)
- 3-7 people $ 799 pp 799 pp
*Minimum 3 people per tour
*Cancellations are subject to a $17.99 cancellation fee per person
Tours, rentals, and add-ons may be subject to sales tax at the local rate.